Installing windows, doors or a conservatory for your home? Then it makes sense to have at least 3 independent quotes to compare so that you can make the best choices from top Installers.
Comparing competitor quotes could save you time & money because we have already found the companies with great prices.
We aim to find the most competitive prices for uPVC Windows, Conservatories & Doors in the UK by arranging quotations from the UK’s top Independent & Certified Installers from our Nationwide Panel.
Helping you to get the lowest prices for high quality double glazing.
We only deal with registered & certified trade professionals who have been trained to high industry standards.
All Installers who are on our panel are registered members of reputable & recognised UK Double Glazing & Conservatory Trade Associations for your peace of mind.
We can help find you the best quotes on your Windows, Doors & Conservatories.
Don’t under-estimate the benefits of having installers survey the work required. It is the best way to let the installers know exactly what you want from them and to ensure you get the type of quotes you need.
Variables like the cost of labour or which level of window energy efficiency ratings chosen can impact pricing.
For example, there may be more labour & materials needed to replace old sash windows than casement windows, “A” rated windows could be slightly more costly than “C” rated windows.
It’s always in your interest to get your job professionally surveyed and priced. With proper written quotes from at least 3 installers you should be in a good position to negotiate an improved deal on your project.
- UPVC Doors & Composite doors
- UPVC Windows: Casement / Sash / French / Tilt & Turn
- Conservatories: Edwardian /Victorian /Orangeries / Designer Conservatories
- Insurance backed guarantees
- At least 3 quotations from professionally qualified installers
- Deposit Protection schemes
- Written quotes at no cost to you and with no obligation to buy
- Long Product Guarantees
- Insulated Glazing
- Best Double Glazing Price Online
- UPVC WIndows Cost
- Wide range of colours
- Wood-grain effect surfaces
- Low-e Glass
- Secure Multi-point locks
- Safety Glass (tempered)
- ‘A’ Rated thermal efficiency
- Impact resistant, “fade free” surfaces
- Huge range of colours
- Wood-grain effect finishes
- Multi-point locks with “dog bolts”
- Glass sections double glazed
- Wide selection of door ‘furniture’
- Low Emissivity or Low-e Glass
- Argon filled “air gaps”
- Warm edge spacers
- Draught excluders
- Thermal breaks
- Trickle vents